Collaborations and Projects in Progress
- Two HIVTC committee members are setting up links into the TCARQ research network and will be joining its committee, offering our members the chance to be involved in multi-site research projects
- The BHIVA committee kindly offered us stall space at their conference in April 2017
- Our committee sends a delegate to the FHIVA (Federation of HIV Associations) meetings and is thus able to keep abreast of issues affecting all medical groups that care for PLHIV
- The BHIVA Education and Scientific Subcommittee involves the Chairs of the HIVTC, or committee members in assessing research proposals and abstracts for conferences.
- BHIVA have been kindly giving HIVTC space in their Members Matter publication, eg: http://www.bhiva.org/documents/Members%20Area/MembersMatters/2017-MM-5-2.pdf (you need to be a BHIVA member to view)